Competition Theme: Beauty of Tirupati Nature
Welcome to Tirupati Photography Contest 2018!! Every year hundreds of Photographers participate in this contest and take their taken to the world. Now this year, we are back again with an amazing theme. A picture is worth a thousand words. Your photographs on Tirupati will show the entire world the beauty and diversity of Tirupati.
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Photos: 11 August 2018, 09.00 AM
Contest Period: 11 August 2018, 06.00 PM to 19 August 2018, 06.00 PM
Results Date: World Photography Day, 19 August 2018, Sunday 06.00 PM
1st Winner: Tirupati Photographer of the Year Certificate & Rs. 1000 Cash Prize
2nd Winner: Certificate & Rs. 500 Cash Prize
Anyone can enter the competition.
How to Participate:
Step 1: You upload your Original Photo, shot by you representing “Tirupati Culture & Nature” before deadline
Step 2: After the submission deadline date, we will publish all the Images on Digitalshala Tirupati Academy Facebook Page
Step 3: The Photo which get more Likes, Shares and Engagement on our page with in the deadline of contest completion will be winners.
How You can Participate & Win
- Once, we have uploaded images to our Facebook Page, participants will be intimated through SMS. Participant can share images and can request others to Like and Share his Image to get more Likes and Shares.
- Only Likes and Shares which happened on Digitalshala Facebook Page will considered. Follow link to visit Digitalshala Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/digitalshalatirupati/
- Only Original Pictures shot by the participant should be submitted.
- Image should be named as “TPC18_Participant Name”
- Upload images which represents “Beauty of Tirupati Nature”. Other Images will be rejected. Images which has be shot within 5 kms radius of Tirupati only will be accepted.
- If fake images are submitted the participant will be immediately disqualified and relevant legal action will be taken.
- The Maximum Size for the longer side is 1920 pixels and minimum of 1024 pixels. Any picture less than this size will be rejected.
- Only JPEG and PNG Images will be accepted.
Submit Your Image Below
Key Points to Note:
- There is no entry fee.
- The contest is open to photo enthusiasts from anywhere.
- All Pictures must be submitted on-line through this website. Submission of pictures through emails and in print form will not be accepted.
- Each Photographer can participate only once and submit only one photograph. Please do not login under different emails and submit pictures under each email.
- Pictures submitted must have been photographed in Tirupati and relevant to theme. Only Landscape images relevant to the theme will be accepted.
- Pictures that have already won Awards or Certificates in any competition are not eligible to compete.
- Pictures with the name of photographer in Title or File Name or Watermark on the face of the picture will be rejected.
- It is up to participant to get likes and engagement for the Photograph. Photos which get more engagement as per Facebook Analytics will be winner.
- By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant indemnifies Digitalshala against all claims arising from originality and ownership.
- The only permissible alterations to the photographs uploaded are by way of resizing, cropping, selective lighting or darkening, sharpening, and any technique for restoration of original color of the scene. Any adjustments must appear natural.
- Judging results will be published on Facebook. Individual emails will not be sent to the participants.
- The decision of the Panel of Judges is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote the contest and Winners. Images will not be resold or used by any other third party. If there is a request for such, we will forward that request to the photographer via e-mail / SMS.